Thursday, August 16, 2012

my mini watermelon

 I'm having two main loves today.
My kiddos...
Ty can't get enough of his blocks!
I find them EVERYWHERE:) 

He is getting so creative with them.
..and is always so proud of his work.

He makes sure I see everything before he 
starts something new.

LOVE him

 ............................



 *Went to the doctor for my 39 weeks appointment.
Ember is now the size of a mini watermelon!
 
  *Got scheduled to induce one day before my due date.
 -That's one week from today...AUGUST 23
 ahhh, so exciting!!

LOVE her


2 comments:

  1. Yay for an induction date set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw fabulous loves! It really is the small things we should be looking at! Hope things go well for you :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)