Friday, July 13, 2012

jewelry hanger


Mom came up last weekend...We needed something to do.
We always tend to do something crafty...
and I have been wanting an organized way to hang my jewelry.


I love my jewelry boxes but all my earrings were tangled,
and necklaces were breaking...


Mom actually made the base for a Christmas present last year.
It matches my bedspread. (that mom also made)


So all we had to do was add the lace.
We glued it down with small dabs of hot glue. 


I love it!!!
and it looks great on my wall..
someday when I'm closer to being done decorating my room 
I will take better pictures... 

:)

LINKIN UP HERE!!!

7 comments:

  1. Really cute! I love how the lace on there is pretty and useful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys rock! I can't wait for you to see the car seat cover. Its soooo cute! Ember is going to be the cutest little watermelon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! :) Love the fabric too! Definitely looking forward to seeing the whole room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I love the colors and fabrics you used. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how this turned out! Thanks for the pictures and showing us. I'm a new follower and would love if you followed me back! www.iheartpears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! I've been working on a way to organized my jewelry as well. I'm glad you linked up at Romance on a dime. I'm now following you. Pinning this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO cute! What do you use to hold the necklaces on there? Just little pins? I need to make this! : )

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)